It all started when I was applying to college a few years ago. I was looking into a variety of schools within the Pacific Northwest, but WSU stood out to me. I felt mesmerized by the awesome logo, and then a feeling of sorts swept over me to apply to the school.
When I received the package in the mail that said I was accepted, I took my chances and decided to enroll at WSU without ever visiting Pullman before that. Furthermore, I will also admit that I never was a WSU fan prior to applying to the university.
Well, once I first stepped foot in Pullman, I started to feel at home. In particular, I started to realize that I really, really liked cats.
It actually became an obsession of sorts.
I started purchasing the expensive WSU gear, not only to represent my university but also to have that lovable cougar logo on my clothing. I found myself cheering up whenever I came across anything feline-related – a cat logo, a pet cat in a TV show and so forth.
Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I have never had a pet cat before, mainly because my parents hate cats and would never allow them in the household. I guess one could say that I have always had subconscious yearnings to have a feline friend of my own.
Some Examples of My Cat Obsession
* My favorite number has always been 54. And 5 and 4 together make 9, which is the number of lives cats are supposed to have.
* My old Zodiac sign was the Leo before it was changed.
* My favorite NFL team is the Cincinnati Bengals, and I started liking them because I was drawn to the cool stripe patterns of the uniform and helmet.
* I tend to favor cat/cat-themed characters in stories.
* One of my life goals is to get a cat and do the “Chair Spin with the Evil Cat” thing.
Still don’t believe me? Just take a look at some things for my account on “League of Legends.” Notice the pattern?
PURRFECTION!0 People like this post!